What to expect
What to expect:
- You will meet our front desk staff upon your arrival. They will help you with your paperwork and update you with your insurance information, benefits and eligibility - and get authorization if needed, depending on your insurance carrier.
- You will be assigned to an experienced licensed therapist to work with you.
- Your therapist will evaluate your condition and create a customized plan of care for you, based on the latest evidence of physical therapy clinical research.
- You should be expecting a follow-up call within 24 to 48 hours after your initial visit to get your feedback.
- Our organization specializes in manual physical therapy and utilizes the most effective, research-based manual therapy techniques that have been enhanced by our company's Founders: Dr. Kostopoulos and Dr. Rizopoulos.
- We believe that teamwork and ongoing communication with your physician are paramount for effective patient care. We will be in close communication with your physician about your condition and progress.
PLEASE NOTE: Remember consistency of your visits and treatment are very important in reaching your goals and to return to a healthy lifestyle.
Thank you for choosing our organization for your therapeutic needs.
Your comments and suggestions are very important to us!